Terms & Conditions
- Full pre-payment is required up-front at the time of making your reservation.
- We do not accept deposits for individual reservations.
- Room accounts/tabs are settled upon check-out.
- Reservations booked via a third party agent are subject to the terms and conditions listed on their (the agent’s) website and/or your booking confirmation.
- Reservations are non-refundable and non-amendable.
- You may be able to acquire cancellation insurance at the time of booking. This will allow you cancel your reservation in-line with the policy terms listed on your booking confirmation. You must book directly with us 12+ days prior of the arrival date to qualify for our cancellation cover.
- If you wish to discuss cancelling a reservation booked through us direct, please contact us.
- If you wish to discuss cancelling a reservation booked via a third party agent, you must contact them (the agent).
- Reservations booked via a third party agent are subject to the terms and conditions you chose; available on your booking confirmation and on their (the agent’s) website.
- The total number of bodies coming with you, including children and infants, must not exceed the capacity your accommodation allows. Please check your booking confirmation carefully for this information.
- We want your visit to be enjoyable for everyone. We will therefore ask you to leave immediately, or at the earliest opportunity, if we feel you may spoil another guests’ stay or cause a problem.
- We do not accept stag or hen groups (i.e. same sex groups exceeding six persons).
- Our staff will not and do not accept poor, rude and/or abusive behaviour; you will be asked to vacate our premises.
- There is no smoking or vaping permitted anywhere on the property.
- You must bound to the terms and conditions of our wireless internet policy when connecting to, and/or using, this free service.
- Your accommodation is valid from 4.00 PM on the day of your arrival, and until 10.30 AM on the day of your departure.
- The receptionist is required to see the payment card and photographic ID (passport/driving license) upon arrival.
- We stress that any complaints must be raised during your stay and not after you depart; this gives us time to resolve any issues which may arise, although we’re certain there won’t be.
- We will only communicate with the lead person named on the reservation (including by telephone or e-mail). A guest on a reservation cannot make amendments, nor additions, to the reservation unless they are the lead person.
- Isle of Wight Hotels Ltd is compliant with the Data Protection Act 2018 and the PCI DSS.
- Isle of Wight Hotels Ltd is registered with the information commissioner’s office (ICO).
- Cardholder data is stored by our booking system provider – U S Booking Services Ltd t/a Freetobook – until your departure date.
- Data we hold in a digital format is handled by our booking system provider – U S Booking Services Ltd t/a Freetobook.
- Physical data we store includes, but is not limited to, your registration form; full name, address, phone number and e-mail.
- The data protection officers can be contacted at our registered company address.